General Discussions
VTScada Lite 11.2.29 - Anywhere Client broken

I upgraded a small test system from VTScada Lite 11.2.25 to 11.2.29 and noticed the Anywhere client no longer functions. However the VIC and MIC all still function properly.

This test system is installed on Windows 10 x64 and has all applicable windows updates installed. I uninstalled 11.2.29 and re-installed 11.2.25 and the Anywhere client functions as it should.

I upgraded a small test system from VTScada Lite 11.2.25 to 11.2.29 and noticed the Anywhere client no longer functions. However the VIC and MIC all still function properly. This test system is installed on Windows 10 x64 and has all applicable windows updates installed. I uninstalled 11.2.29 and re-installed 11.2.25 and the Anywhere client functions as it should.

Are you getting anything? The log in screen? What web browser?

It does work in 11.2.29 so, if it is still an issue, please give us a call.

Are you getting anything? The log in screen? What web browser? It does work in 11.2.29 so, if it is still an issue, please give us a call.

Doug Spurrell

I get the log on screen and after I enter the credentials end up with a blank white screen. I have tried Safari, IE and Chrome.

I went as far as installing windows 10 fresh with all updates with the same outcome. If I uninstall 11.2.29 and install 11.2.25 without making any changes everything works.

I get the log on screen and after I enter the credentials end up with a blank white screen. I have tried Safari, IE and Chrome. I went as far as installing windows 10 fresh with all updates with the same outcome. If I uninstall 11.2.29 and install 11.2.25 without making any changes everything works.

I was able to replicate your issue. It looks like this only affects VTScadaLight. The issue is with our developers and will be fixed as soon as possible.

I was able to replicate your issue. It looks like this only affects VTScadaLight. The issue is with our developers and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft