Support Forums
Web Browser Tools

Can someone tell me where to find the "Web Browser Widget"? The help says it is located in the "Tools\Web Browser Tools" folder but that folder does not exist in my version of VTScada. Is this an add on that needs to be imported or something?

Can someone tell me where to find the "Web Browser Widget"? The help says it is located in the "Tools\Web Browser Tools" folder but that folder does not exist in my version of VTScada. Is this an add on that needs to be imported or something?

What version of VTScada are you running?

The Web Browser widget was added in VTScada 12.1

What version of VTScada are you running? The Web Browser widget was added in VTScada 12.1

Software Developer with Trihedral

I am running version 12.0.51.
It sounds strange that the help for version 12.0.51 would mention the Web Browser widget before it was rolled out in version 12.1.
Am I misunderstanding something here?

I am running version 12.0.51. It sounds strange that the help for version 12.0.51 would mention the Web Browser widget before it was rolled out in version 12.1. Am I misunderstanding something here?

12.0.51 was built in February.
The first words about the Web Browser widget were written in May and not released in any build until June.
My best guess is that you're looking at a newer version of the docs than those released for 12.0.51. Possibly the docs on the website? (Which are usually within a week of matching the current build.)

12.0.51 was built in February. The first words about the Web Browser widget were written in May and not released in any build until June. My best guess is that you're looking at a newer version of the docs than those released for 12.0.51. Possibly the docs on the website? (Which are usually within a week of matching the current build.)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft