General Discussions
Text Change 2 State

I would like to use a Text Change 2 state, and when it's in the 0 position or non energized state I want it to show one word in a certain color and in the 1 position I want a different word and color. It doesn't look like it would be tough, but I can't get it to accept a tag. I tried a bunch of different kinds of tags and it's just not accepting any of them. I would like to use a tag for this since its already programmed in the PLC. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks

I would like to use a Text Change 2 state, and when it's in the 0 position or non energized state I want it to show one word in a certain color and in the 1 position I want a different word and color. It doesn't look like it would be tough, but I can't get it to accept a tag. I tried a bunch of different kinds of tags and it's just not accepting any of them. I would like to use a tag for this since its already programmed in the PLC. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'd suggest trying the four-state text and updating the text for states two and three the be equivalent to invalid (assuming that is true in your case). You can also look into creating an Equipment type to setup a custom style for these objects.

I'd suggest trying the four-state text and updating the text for states two and three the be equivalent to invalid (assuming that is true in your case). You can also look into creating an Equipment type to setup a custom style for these objects.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Thank you for responding. I ended up finding the Multi Text and can do it that way too. Cheers!

Thank you for responding. I ended up finding the Multi Text and can do it that way too. Cheers!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft