Support Forums
String Multi Write

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to move a current string tag value to another string tag?

I have tried to multi-write tag... it allows a constant to be written to a string output tag but not another string tag value to be written to a output tag...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi All, Does anyone know if it is possible to move a current string tag value to another string tag? I have tried to multi-write tag... it allows a constant to be written to a string output tag but not another string tag value to be written to a output tag... Any help would be much appreciated.

It looks like i am able to write an I/O calculation string tag to another...

I am trying to write a String Recipe Ingredient to another (I KNOWsmile) Trying to over come an out of the norm feature for a client!

It looks like i am able to write an I/O calculation string tag to another... I am trying to write a String Recipe Ingredient to another (I KNOW(wasntme)) Trying to over come an out of the norm feature for a client!

It doesn't let you do this?

666b0a4c88262

It doesn't let you do this? ![666b0a4c88262](serve/attachment&path=666b0a4c88262)

That's accurate but we have recipes management built it. Are you able to save strings to a PLC location? If so, using recipes, is the easiest method to do this.

Otherwide, you may need to use an equipment type to interrput discrete values to strings.

That's accurate but we have recipes management built it. Are you able to save strings to a PLC location? If so, using recipes, is the easiest method to do this. Otherwide, you may need to use an equipment type to interrput discrete values to strings.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft