Support Forums
how to remove the empty gap when display multi window in one display screen

I want to get two display windows at the same time in one display screen. After set DispMgrHoriz =2 and DispMgrVert=1, I can get two windows, but there are some gaps as the following screen capture.
6372ebfa986b1

How can I remove the gaps while retaining the white title bar? Thanks.

I want to get two display windows at the same time in one display screen. After set DispMgrHoriz =2 and DispMgrVert=1, I can get two windows, but there are some gaps as the following screen capture. ![6372ebfa986b1](serve/attachment&path=6372ebfa986b1) How can I remove the gaps while retaining the white title bar? Thanks.
edited Nov 15 '22 at 1:41 am

If the windows do not have any memory after restarting the app, have you tested setting the windows to fixed initial sizes using the application settings?

If the windows do not have any memory after restarting the app, have you tested setting the windows to fixed initial sizes using the application settings?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

hi Dave, whould you like to take the time to help test this?would you like to give a demo setting? thanks.

hi Dave, whould you like to take the time to help test this?would you like to give a demo setting? thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft