General Discussions
Error Code 260, Error Code 531

I am trying to connect and pull data from a multismart via modbus. I can ping the IP address of the multismart and the Modbus address for the driver is 1, but I am getting an error code of 260 from the IP address and an error code of 531 on the driver. I tried connecting to the multismart with a modbus scanner via TCP/IP but I cannot pull any data from the registers.

I am trying to connect and pull data from a multismart via modbus. I can ping the IP address of the multismart and the Modbus address for the driver is 1, but I am getting an error code of 260 from the IP address and an error code of 531 on the driver. I tried connecting to the multismart with a modbus scanner via TCP/IP but I cannot pull any data from the registers.

Multi-Smarts often have an IP whitelist, you may need to check the device to see if it is open to accepting connections from your PC.

Multi-Smarts often have an IP whitelist, you may need to check the device to see if it is open to accepting connections from your PC.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft