Support Forums
Error Code 32783 OPC UA Client Driver Tag

I am using VTscadaLight and trying to connect to Cogent DataHub OPC UA Server.
I am able to successfully connect between VTscada and Cogent with OPC UA client tag and TCP port driver.
I have DataSim setup to data to Cogent DataHub.
However when I try to import the tags, I get a large number of errors which are all error code 32783.
This error code is not in the documentation so I am not sure what the problem is.
I have connected OPC UA sample client from the OPC Foundation to Cogent DataHub and it works fine.
I do not think it is a problem with the certificates as the connection establishes without an error.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am using VTscadaLight and trying to connect to Cogent DataHub OPC UA Server. I am able to successfully connect between VTscada and Cogent with OPC UA client tag and TCP port driver. I have DataSim setup to data to Cogent DataHub. However when I try to import the tags, I get a large number of errors which are all error code 32783. This error code is not in the documentation so I am not sure what the problem is. I have connected OPC UA sample client from the OPC Foundation to Cogent DataHub and it works fine. I do not think it is a problem with the certificates as the connection establishes without an error. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft