Support Forums
Had trouble accessing the VAM from a Thin Client

I tried to setup Thin Client access to the VAM according to the online help but got stuck at this step.

' 7. Create a user account and grant it the VTScada Thin Client privilege.

I couldn't find a "Thin Client privilege" to add to my account but adding "Internet Client Access" seems to work.

If I've done something wrong please let me know what I need to do to access the VTScada Thin Client privilege. If this is what I should have done please have the help updated in a new version.

The way it reads left me with the impression that setting up privileges for the VAM is different than other VTScada applications whose accounts need "Internet Client Access".

I tried to setup Thin Client access to the VAM according [to the online help](https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Tools/D_VAMoverVIC.htm) but got stuck at this step. > ' 7. Create a user account and grant it the VTScada Thin Client privilege. I couldn't find a "Thin Client privilege" to add to my account but adding "Internet Client Access" seems to work. If I've done something wrong please let me know what I need to do to access the VTScada Thin Client privilege. If this is what I should have done please have the help updated in a new version. The way it reads left me with the impression that setting up privileges for the VAM is different than other VTScada applications whose accounts need "Internet Client Access".
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft