Support Forums
Do Selector Switches have the ability to pulse commands?

I would like to use the selector switch tag type as it has built in feedback alarms and the switch widgets. However, the components I am using will pulse the command to its state. Another reading will verify that the command worked and that the component is in the commanded state. I don't see an option to pulse the output of the selector switch. Will I have to use the digital IO tag and a couple of calculation tags to get the feedback alarm functions I want?

I would like to use the selector switch tag type as it has built in feedback alarms and the switch widgets. However, the components I am using will pulse the command to its state. Another reading will verify that the command worked and that the component is in the commanded state. I don't see an option to pulse the output of the selector switch. Will I have to use the digital IO tag and a couple of calculation tags to get the feedback alarm functions I want?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft