Support Forums
REST Queries

Hi,

I am trying to test the REST Queries .

I have set the application property "RESTAllowedOrigins" to null as given in your example HTML page.

I get TypeError failed to Fetch at the bottom of the page (in Red colour)

Anyone has experience with this REST API Queries?

Any more tips, examples etc?

It's quite frustrating when it doesn't work and we don't get the results as per the examples given in the documentation and don't understand what's going on!

Can VTScada make a video on REST API usage as I think it's a new addition to their library?

Hi, I am trying to test the [REST Queries](https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_LogAndReport/D_RESTQueries.htm?tocpath=Use%20VTScada%7CLog%252C%20Note%252C%20and%20Report%7CSQL%20Queries%7C_____4) . I have set the application property "RESTAllowedOrigins" to null as given in your example HTML page. I get TypeError failed to Fetch at the bottom of the page (in Red colour) Anyone has experience with this REST API Queries? Any more tips, examples etc? It's quite frustrating when it doesn't work and we don't get the results as per the examples given in the documentation and don't understand what's going on! Can VTScada make a video on REST API usage as I think it's a new addition to their library?
edited Feb 25 '23 at 1:20 pm

Hello, Have you made any progress on this? And kindly share what u wanted to do with regards to VT Rest Api.

I faced the same problem. (also can relate to your exclamatory remarks!).

But to pinpoint where exactly things went wrong, I edited .html_ file and added some console.log to "see" what the "Run Query" button is executing, taking the inputs. But u dont need to do that for your specific problem.

Just open browser devtools, go to console. You will see this faced error.
65ba1619d6298

This means that the COR error still is on, 65ba172821ac1

**You have to set this as "System", not application.

After setting this as a "System" property it works for me.65ba17a7247d7

Hello, Have you made any progress on this? And kindly share what u wanted to do with regards to VT Rest Api. I faced the same problem. (also can relate to your exclamatory remarks!). But to pinpoint where exactly things went wrong, I edited .html_ file and added some console.log to "see" what the "Run Query" button is executing, taking the inputs. But u dont need to do that for your specific problem. Just open browser devtools, go to console. You will see this faced error. ![65ba1619d6298](serve/attachment&path=65ba1619d6298) This means that the COR error still is on, ![65ba172821ac1](serve/attachment&path=65ba172821ac1) **You have to set this as "System", not application. After setting this as a "System" property it works for me.![65ba17a7247d7](serve/attachment&path=65ba17a7247d7)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft