Support Forums
VT SCADA 11.3 Lite Not Starting

I have recently downloaded and installed VT SCADA on my desktop. We are about to purchase the full version and I want to do some training and testing at my desk. I have installed in on two other computers and it works fine. But for some reason on my desktop it shows the start splash screen and then just shuts down and closes before it actuals starts the program. The desktop is fairly new and is running Windows 10 Pro. It is on our network domain but that hasn't been a problem on the other computers. Any help would be great.
Thanks,

I have recently downloaded and installed VT SCADA on my desktop. We are about to purchase the full version and I want to do some training and testing at my desk. I have installed in on two other computers and it works fine. But for some reason on my desktop it shows the start splash screen and then just shuts down and closes before it actuals starts the program. The desktop is fairly new and is running Windows 10 Pro. It is on our network domain but that hasn't been a problem on the other computers. Any help would be great. Thanks,

It sounds like the install didn't complete for some reason. Try re-installing but this time right click on the installer and run it as administrator. A user with administrator privileges sometimes is not enough.

It sounds like the install didn't complete for some reason. Try re-installing but this time right click on the installer and run it as administrator. A user with administrator privileges sometimes is not enough.

Doug Spurrell

Thanks for the reply Doug. Just wanted to follow up on this post. I ended up having some difficulties with the computer in question. Ultimately I needed to reload Windows 10 and once I did this VTScada loaded and is now working great.

Thanks for the reply Doug. Just wanted to follow up on this post. I ended up having some difficulties with the computer in question. Ultimately I needed to reload Windows 10 and once I did this VTScada loaded and is now working great.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft