General Discussions
connect thin client remotely, outside my local network

hello everyone

I have been configuring the software so that clients have remote access to my vtscada program, I bought the domain, ssl certificate, and followed the configuration in detail according to Dave Spencer's video on VtScada's youtube channel, but I can only view my program on other computers on the local network.

At the end of the video, in my program, in the "Thin Client / Server Setup" option, the "SSL" box never gives me the option to check it.

I hope your help to solve my problem.

hello everyone I have been configuring the software so that clients have remote access to my vtscada program, I bought the domain, ssl certificate, and followed the configuration in detail according to Dave Spencer's video on VtScada's youtube channel, but I can only view my program on other computers on the local network. At the end of the video, in my program, in the "Thin Client / Server Setup" option, the "SSL" box never gives me the option to check it. I hope your help to solve my problem.

I'd suggest you delete the server from the list and re-add it, selecting SSL when you add it.

I'd suggest you delete the server from the list and re-add it, selecting SSL when you add it.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft