Hello.

I want to extract ONLY the Description of the last Active alarm, and put in a tag. This way I can set any font size on the dynamic alarm text.

I have tried making custom XML alarm settings, and I get the data I want.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<AlarmList>
    <ColumnFormats>
        <Format name="SinglePopupCustom">
          <Column width="160">AlarmCellTimestamp</Column>
          <Column width="30%">AlarmCellDescription</Column>
          <Column width="90" extra="1">AlarmCellValue</Column>
          <Column width="90" extra="1">AlarmCellSetpoint</Column>
          <Column width="70" extra="1">AlarmCellUnits</Column>
        </Format>
    </ColumnFormats>

<ListFormats>
        <Format name="PopupCustom" label="PopupBotngaard">
          <list name="Active" label="PB_ActiveListLabel">
            <Single>SinglePopupCustom</Single>
            <Double>SinglePopupCustom</Double>
          </list>
        </Format>
    </ListFormats>
</AlarmList>

But the look is not how I want it. And there is a problem with the changing background color of the alarms.

59ae929a83bc9.png

I only want the text, and maybe the date. But I can't figure out the location/addressing of the dynamic "last alarm tag".

Hello. I want to extract ONLY the Description of the last Active alarm, and put in a tag. This way I can set any font size on the dynamic alarm text. I have tried making custom XML alarm settings, and I get the data I want. ```` &lt;?xml version=&quot;1.0&quot; encoding=&quot;ISO-8859-1&quot;?&gt; &lt;AlarmList&gt; &lt;ColumnFormats&gt; &lt;Format name=&quot;SinglePopupCustom&quot;&gt; &lt;Column width=&quot;160&quot;&gt;AlarmCellTimestamp&lt;/Column&gt; &lt;Column width=&quot;30%&quot;&gt;AlarmCellDescription&lt;/Column&gt; &lt;Column width=&quot;90&quot; extra=&quot;1&quot;&gt;AlarmCellValue&lt;/Column&gt; &lt;Column width=&quot;90&quot; extra=&quot;1&quot;&gt;AlarmCellSetpoint&lt;/Column&gt; &lt;Column width=&quot;70&quot; extra=&quot;1&quot;&gt;AlarmCellUnits&lt;/Column&gt; &lt;/Format&gt; &lt;/ColumnFormats&gt; &lt;ListFormats&gt; &lt;Format name=&quot;PopupCustom&quot; label=&quot;PopupBotngaard&quot;&gt; &lt;list name=&quot;Active&quot; label=&quot;PB_ActiveListLabel&quot;&gt; &lt;Single&gt;SinglePopupCustom&lt;/Single&gt; &lt;Double&gt;SinglePopupCustom&lt;/Double&gt; &lt;/list&gt; &lt;/Format&gt; &lt;/ListFormats&gt; &lt;/AlarmList&gt; ```` But the look is not how I want it. And there is a problem with the changing background color of the alarms. ![59ae929a83bc9.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=59ae929a83bc9.png) I only want the text, and maybe the date. But I can&#039;t figure out the location/addressing of the dynamic &quot;last alarm tag&quot;.

GetAlarmList Script function:

https://www.trihedral.com/help/Content/Pro_Functions/GetAlarmList.htm?Highlight=alarm%20list

You should be able to pass a pointer to a List of alarm names which will be able to reference the first active alarms given the parameter.

GetAlarmList Script function: https://www.trihedral.com/help/Content/Pro_Functions/GetAlarmList.htm?Highlight=alarm%20list You should be able to pass a pointer to a List of alarm names which will be able to reference the first active alarms given the parameter.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft