General Discussions
Change widget that is diplayed in popup page via source code.

Is there a way to have a dynamic place holder to call a specific widget that is embedded in a popup page. i tried this but it does not link is there a specific function for this? Below is what i tried not the full source code just the specific areas.

Path = concat("WidgetInterlock", Replace(\GetPhrase(Taglink), 0, 12, "-", "_"smile);

GUITransform(12, 148, 579, 53,
1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling },
0, 0 { Movement },
1, 0 { Visibility, Reserved },
0, 0, 0 { Selectability },
Scope(\Code, "UserMethods", TRUE) \Path(\GetPhrase("FNK8JPMXx"smile

here is the code with the actual widget.

GUITransform(40, 156, 607, 61,
1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling },
0, 0 { Movement },
1, 0 { Visibility, Reserved },
0, 0, 0 { Selectability },
Scope(\Code, "UserMethods", TRUE)\Widget_Interlock_P_440(\GetPhrase("FNK8JPMXx"smile,

Not sure why it added the smiley faces.

Is there a way to have a dynamic place holder to call a specific widget that is embedded in a popup page. i tried this but it does not link is there a specific function for this? Below is what i tried not the full source code just the specific areas. Path = concat("Widget_Interlock_", Replace(\GetPhrase(Taglink), 0, 12, "-", "_")); GUITransform(12, 148, 579, 53, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling }, 0, 0 { Movement }, 1, 0 { Visibility, Reserved }, 0, 0, 0 { Selectability }, Scope(\Code, "UserMethods", TRUE) \Path(\GetPhrase("FNK8JPMXx") here is the code with the actual widget. GUITransform(40, 156, 607, 61, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling }, 0, 0 { Movement }, 1, 0 { Visibility, Reserved }, 0, 0, 0 { Selectability }, Scope(\Code, "UserMethods", TRUE)\Widget_Interlock_P_440(\GetPhrase("FNK8JPMXx"), Not sure why it added the smiley faces.
edited Jul 12 '23 at 11:30 pm

Can you describe what you are looking to accomplish in a bit more detail?

Can you describe what you are looking to accomplish in a bit more detail?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Basically I want to be able to script in what widget is displayed in the popup page.

Basically I want to be able to script in what widget is displayed in the popup page.

Can you create a parameterized page for this where the calling button provides an argument to identify the widget to show? Then your page script could have a statement or a simple calc on the visibility of the widgets which might be displayed.

Can you create a parameterized page for this where the calling button provides an argument to identify the widget to show? Then your page script could have a statement or a simple calc on the visibility of the widgets which might be displayed.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft