General Discussions
Not getting correct values

Hello,

I am trying to pull more tags from a P2-550 CPU from AutomationDirect. I looked through the PLC Program on productivity to see the data that VTScada should be pulling. However, it seems to be only pulling two tags from the CPU and not the rest. The tags show a value of 0 but should be showing numbers. I tried accessing Modbus Poll to see what would be the problem, but Modbus Poll isn't showing all the tag values either. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I am trying to pull more tags from a P2-550 CPU from AutomationDirect. I looked through the PLC Program on productivity to see the data that VTScada should be pulling. However, it seems to be only pulling two tags from the CPU and not the rest. The tags show a value of 0 but should be showing numbers. I tried accessing Modbus Poll to see what would be the problem, but Modbus Poll isn't showing all the tag values either. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried manually inserting a few of the TAGs to see if they come through? Also did you check the Comm for the CPU in the VTScada program?

Also, I find sometimes that if I create a TAG on a secondary server (in a multiple server structure) the data will not come through until the changes are pushed through to the main server.

Just a few things to try.

Have you tried manually inserting a few of the TAGs to see if they come through? Also did you check the Comm for the CPU in the VTScada program? Also, I find sometimes that if I create a TAG on a secondary server (in a multiple server structure) the data will not come through until the changes are pushed through to the main server. Just a few things to try.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft