Support Forums
Mobile Browser Refresh Rate

How do I enable the permissions so I can update the value of the system tag "MobileBrowserAutoRefreshPeriod"? I can see it in the advanced view of the system properties but it is greyed out.

59d0438a839d5.png

How do I enable the permissions so I can update the value of the system tag "MobileBrowserAutoRefreshPeriod"? I can see it in the advanced view of the system properties but it is greyed out. ![59d0438a839d5.png](serve/attachment&path=59d0438a839d5.png)

Just copy the setting. That default can't be changed but a copy can be changed and edited. If you have a copy with the same property name, the copy will be used.

The Anywhere Clients should show updates as soon as a tag value changes so it isn't that the page will only update every 60 s.

Just copy the setting. That default can't be changed but a copy can be changed and edited. If you have a copy with the same property name, the copy will be used. The Anywhere Clients should show updates as soon as a tag value changes so it isn't that the page will only update every 60 s.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft