Let us know
Colour configuration of stock images

Has bugged me for a while, however never spent time on looking into it... is this a bug or am I missing something?

When selecting one of the stock Images, i.e. arrows that have a blue infill, when I try to assign another colour to them it is as if the colours "merge" to make the resultant colour see below example, blue arrow, configured to yellow, shows green..

64e512271765e

Has bugged me for a while, however never spent time on looking into it... is this a bug or am I missing something? When selecting one of the stock Images, i.e. arrows that have a blue infill, when I try to assign another colour to them it is as if the colours "merge" to make the resultant colour see below example, blue arrow, configured to yellow, shows green.. ![64e512271765e](serve/attachment&path=64e512271765e)
edited Aug 22 '23 at 8:54 pm

It's because this is a colorize tool. The blue gets a yellow overlay creating green. Most of the graphics which are colorized are grey by default so the colorize outputs colors matching the selected hue.

It's because this is a colorize tool. The blue gets a yellow overlay creating green. Most of the graphics which are colorized are grey by default so the colorize outputs colors matching the selected hue.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft