Let us know
Dynamic Window

Any one pls let me know how to create a dynamic window in VTScada.

When create a dynamic window it will shrunk and resize according to the window size.

Any one pls let me know how to create a dynamic window in VTScada. When create a dynamic window it will shrunk and resize according to the window size.

You can choose to do that in the application settings. There are a number of window size options. You can also change some of these options in the page settings for certain pages or in a realm tag to affect only page views coming from a specific URL. IE: mobile.myscadaapp.com vs myscadaapp.com

You can choose to do that in the application settings. There are a number of window size options. You can also change some of these options in the page settings for certain pages or in a realm tag to affect only page views coming from a specific URL. IE: mobile.myscadaapp.com vs myscadaapp.com

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi @ArghDave ,

I tried all the window size options in the application settings but it not worked. I don't know whether I am missing any other options to enable or not.

If possible please let me know the correct steps do to it.

Hi @ArghDave , I tried all the window size options in the application settings but it not worked. I don't know whether I am missing any other options to enable or not. If possible please let me know the correct steps do to it.

Hi, I was wondering if you found the answer you were looking for. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. For individual pages you can you the option in idea studio under page properties, scale page and selecting "Always Scale Page" from the dropdown menu. The other option will affect all pages that have the scale page selected to default. This will be under properties, if you set ScaleDisplayContent to 1 the windows contents stretched/shrunk to fit the window size.

Hi, I was wondering if you found the answer you were looking for. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this. For individual pages you can you the option in idea studio under page properties, scale page and selecting "Always Scale Page" from the dropdown menu. The other option will affect all pages that have the scale page selected to default. This will be under properties, if you set ScaleDisplayContent to 1 the windows contents stretched/shrunk to fit the window size.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft