Support Forums
Connect to SLC 5/05

New to VTScada, installed VTScada lite. Just starting out and having trouble making a connection to an SLC 5/05. I am proficient in Proficy ifix and Intouch. I may take the jump into VTSCADA if I can at least make my first connection. I have tried Port 2222 and 44818 and am using PCCC over CIP, Port path [1,0]. What am I missing here?

New to VTScada, installed VTScada lite. Just starting out and having trouble making a connection to an SLC 5/05. I am proficient in Proficy ifix and Intouch. I may take the jump into VTSCADA if I can at least make my first connection. I have tried Port 2222 and 44818 and am using PCCC over CIP, Port path [1,0]. What am I missing here?

I just posted a similar thread last week, try just [] instead of [1,0] - this worked for me on a CompactLogix over CIP anyways.

I just posted a similar thread last week, try just [] instead of [1,0] - this worked for me on a CompactLogix over CIP anyways.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft