Support Forums
Pulse calculation

I currently have a kepware tag that is outputting pulses. Each pulse is equivalent to 100 cubic feet. This tag doesnt reset so its constantly going up. Im trying to figure out an accurate way to track these pulses in intervals of hour, day, week, month, year. I started with hour and tried using a history analytics tag which would only show the amount of pulses in the past hour rather than starting at 0 and working its way up to how ever many pulses were in that hour. I also tried a totalization tag but it seemed to be updating at its own rate rather than the pulse rate. Any information will help thanks!

I currently have a kepware tag that is outputting pulses. Each pulse is equivalent to 100 cubic feet. This tag doesnt reset so its constantly going up. Im trying to figure out an accurate way to track these pulses in intervals of hour, day, week, month, year. I started with hour and tried using a history analytics tag which would only show the amount of pulses in the past hour rather than starting at 0 and working its way up to how ever many pulses were in that hour. I also tried a totalization tag but it seemed to be updating at its own rate rather than the pulse rate. Any information will help thanks!

Have you tried the counter tag? Maybe multiple of them for each time interval you need.

Have you tried the counter tag? Maybe multiple of them for each time interval you need.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft