Support Forums
HexToBuff Scripting or convert Hex to ASCII

Hello, I need to convert Hexadecimal values to ASCII code.

I haven't found much information online, one script function HexToBuff however, I do not have much experience with scripting, wondering if someone can help.

Thanks

Hello, I need to convert Hexadecimal values to ASCII code. I haven't found much information online, one script function HexToBuff however, I do not have much experience with scripting, wondering if someone can help. Thanks

Can you provide more info on what exactly you are trying to acheive?

Can you provide more info on what exactly you are trying to acheive?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Trying to convert hexadecimal values to ASCII Characters.

I have a concat string "51552D" which equals to "QU-" in ASCII Characters

I need to create a function within VTScada to convert these 51552D values into ASCII Characters.

I was able to get support from VTScada and was able to execute the function properly. If anyone needs same function please reach out and I can share the solution.

Trying to convert hexadecimal values to ASCII Characters. I have a concat string "51552D" which equals to "QU-" in ASCII Characters I need to create a function within VTScada to convert these 51552D values into ASCII Characters. I was able to get support from VTScada and was able to execute the function properly. If anyone needs same function please reach out and I can share the solution.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft