General Discussions
ODBC Connection

Dear vtscada authority, I have been wanting to pull data directly from the scada database by establishing an odbc connection for a long time, but I could not establish the connection.

I have two questions:

first one: the ODBC license in the manuals asks if it is active, I do not see this part active or deactive, or even not at all, has this been removed with the new license?

Second: do you have a sample project or a instruction that I can move forward.

Dear vtscada authority, I have been wanting to pull data directly from the scada database by establishing an odbc connection for a long time, but I could not establish the connection. I have two questions: first one: the ODBC license in the manuals asks if it is active, I do not see this part active or deactive, or even not at all, has this been removed with the new license? Second: do you have a sample project or a instruction that I can move forward.

The license requirement for ODBC is referred to as Remote Data Access in the License Management dialog.

There are examples in the \VTscada\Examples folder. Refer to the Rest Queries topic in the documentation.

When experimenting, the first thing to check is whether you can make a connection at all. Ensuring that Thin Client access is enabled, try creating an Anywhere Client connection. Also,

The license requirement for ODBC is referred to as Remote Data Access in the License Management dialog. There are examples in the \VTscada\Examples folder. Refer to the [Rest Queries](https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_LogAndReport/D_RESTQueries.htm) topic in the documentation. When experimenting, the first thing to check is whether you can make a connection at all. Ensuring that Thin Client access is enabled, try creating an Anywhere Client connection. Also,
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft