General Discussions
Keyboard Shortcuts

I was wondering if there is a list of all the keyboard shortcut keys. Over the years I have found that learning the shortcut keys will save you a lot of time in the long run so I am a big fan. In particular right now I am working in the Idea Studio and in other programs you might use "Ctrl-G" to group the selected objects or "Ctrl-U" to ungroup them. Another might be "Alt-Down Arrow" to evenly spread several selected objects down vertically.
Thanks

I was wondering if there is a list of all the keyboard shortcut keys. Over the years I have found that learning the shortcut keys will save you a lot of time in the long run so I am a big fan. In particular right now I am working in the Idea Studio and in other programs you might use "Ctrl-G" to group the selected objects or "Ctrl-U" to ungroup them. Another might be "Alt-Down Arrow" to evenly spread several selected objects down vertically. Thanks

Unfortunately there isn't a definitive list of keyboard shortcuts throughout VTScada.

Here is a partial but not exhaustive list of shortcuts for the Idea Studio.

<CTRL>N creates a new standard page

<CTRL>O Opens an existing page or widget

<CTRL>C copies the selected graphics

<CTRL>X cuts the selected graphics

<CTRL>V pastes the graphics from the clipboard

<CTRL>B key turns the selected text Bold

<CTRL>I key turns the selected text Italic

<CTRL>U key turns the selected text Underlined

<CTRL>Z performs an undo

<CTRL>Y performs a redo

<DEL> deletes selected graphic

Unfortunately there isn&#039;t a definitive list of keyboard shortcuts throughout VTScada. Here is a partial but not exhaustive list of shortcuts for the Idea Studio. &lt;CTRL&gt;N creates a new standard page &lt;CTRL&gt;O Opens an existing page or widget &lt;CTRL&gt;C copies the selected graphics &lt;CTRL&gt;X cuts the selected graphics &lt;CTRL&gt;V pastes the graphics from the clipboard &lt;CTRL&gt;B key turns the selected text Bold &lt;CTRL&gt;I key turns the selected text Italic &lt;CTRL&gt;U key turns the selected text Underlined &lt;CTRL&gt;Z performs an undo &lt;CTRL&gt;Y performs a redo &lt;DEL&gt; deletes selected graphic

-Ryan.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft