Support Forums
moving custom trends between applications
HDV

Custom trend groups don't seem to get saved with the change sets. Where are they stored?

Our customer has a standalone VTScada app which I need to integrate into a bigger system. I cloned it's changeset so I could apply my OEM layer & other things so it will play nice with others.

It's now running now, with all the others, on the triple redundant servers which serve the thin clients but all the custom HDV views are gone. I'd prefer not to rebuild all of that from scratch.

Custom trend groups don't seem to get saved with the change sets. Where are they stored? Our customer has a standalone VTScada app which I need to integrate into a bigger system. I cloned it's changeset so I could apply my OEM layer & other things so it will play nice with others. It's now running now, with all the others, on the triple redundant servers which serve the thin clients but all the custom HDV views are gone. I'd prefer not to rebuild all of that from scratch.

Thanks for pointing this out @cardsfan.

I tried this 3 times & it didn't work so I rebuilt my trends manually.

Thanks for pointing this out @cardsfan. I tried this 3 times & it didn't work so I rebuilt my trends manually.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft