General Discussions
Site Map Context Tag - Data Age

Is there a way to move the Data Age from a polling driver that is a child to the parent Context Tag/Custom Tag type? i looked through the source debugger for a variable and could not find one. i am assuming this may not be possible with the default context site details widget that is displayed. And yes i know if the polling driver is the parent it displays automatically.

Is there a way to move the Data Age from a polling driver that is a child to the parent Context Tag/Custom Tag type? i looked through the source debugger for a variable and could not find one. i am assuming this may not be possible with the default context site details widget that is displayed. And yes i know if the polling driver is the parent it displays automatically.

You can build your own communication widgets that reference the driver timestamps to construct a data age with expressions.

In my experience these values are not always reliable--in some cases they just do not update for a while even if valid data is coming in. It is much better to look at a proper watchdog timer from the controller or in lieu a rapidly changing process value (or combination thereof)

You can build your own communication widgets that reference the driver timestamps to construct a data age with expressions. In my experience these values are not always reliable--in some cases they just do not update for a while even if valid data is coming in. It is much better to look at a proper watchdog timer from the controller or in lieu a rapidly changing process value (or combination thereof)
edited Mar 1 at 3:14 pm

Ya i have done that as well just wondering if it was as simply as adding something is the source file. Like how you can add \DisplayAddress to a custom type and it display whatever you program it to in teh tag browser.

Ya i have done that as well just wondering if it was as simply as adding something is the source file. Like how you can add \DisplayAddress to a custom type and it display whatever you program it to in teh tag browser.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft