Support Forums
Time Interval Values

I currently have an analog tag reading in from kepware and i need to find a solution to grab the time intervals for hour, day, week, month, and year for that specific tag within VTScada. I found the analog statistic tag and this works for the day, week, month, and year by subtracting the max and min values to see the amount used. The issue comes when dealing with the hour interval. When selecting "This Hour" the min and max values are based on a moving time frame which is the previous hour from the current time. Is there a work around to make it so that the hour interval works like the other 4 intervals where the max/min values reset during a set window. Ex. reading the min/max value between 1pm and 2pm? or is there a better solution as a whole? Any suggestions/comments are appreciated!

I currently have an analog tag reading in from kepware and i need to find a solution to grab the time intervals for hour, day, week, month, and year for that specific tag within VTScada. I found the analog statistic tag and this works for the day, week, month, and year by subtracting the max and min values to see the amount used. The issue comes when dealing with the hour interval. When selecting "This Hour" the min and max values are based on a moving time frame which is the previous hour from the current time. Is there a work around to make it so that the hour interval works like the other 4 intervals where the max/min values reset during a set window. Ex. reading the min/max value between 1pm and 2pm? or is there a better solution as a whole? Any suggestions/comments are appreciated!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft