Support Forums
Site List options

I have site tags with an custom additional description field. Is it possible to use this field in place of, or in addition to, the description field to populate on the site list?
For example: the attached example shows the site name, and the site description from the ID tab underneath it.
[Site Name]
[description]

My site tag has the default description field, and also an added custom field. Is it possible to display it with the custom field, or with both fields?
For example:
[Site Name]
[custom field]

OR

[Site Name]
[description] / [custom field]

Thanks in advance for any assitance!

66156f7ceda82

I have site tags with an custom additional description field. Is it possible to use this field in place of, or in addition to, the description field to populate on the site list? For example: the attached example shows the site name, and the site description from the ID tab underneath it. **[Site Name]** _[description]_ My site tag has the default description field, and also an added custom field. Is it possible to display it with the custom field, or with both fields? For example: **[Site Name]** _[custom field]_ OR **[Site Name]** _[description] / [custom field]_ Thanks in advance for any assitance! ![66156f7ceda82](serve/attachment&path=66156f7ceda82)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft