Support Forums
JSON/XML Driver

I can’t seem to find a variable in the JSONXMLDriver Module that allows me to read in the JSON Response so that i can parse and manipulate the data in a .src file.

I can write my own \System.HTTPClient.HTTPSend and get ride of the JSONXMLDriver completly, but i feel like i should not have to do that. I can see the AddressAssistData and the VTSRead has the data in there, but they are protected variables witch i probably because the addressasssitdata only runs when the address assist button is clicked etc.

Am i missing something, i don’t usually have any issue finding what i need in the Source Debugger.

I can’t seem to find a variable in the JSONXMLDriver Module that allows me to read in the JSON Response so that i can parse and manipulate the data in a .src file. I can write my own \System.HTTPClient.HTTPSend and get ride of the JSONXMLDriver completly, but i feel like i should not have to do that. I can see the AddressAssistData and the VTSRead has the data in there, but they are protected variables witch i probably because the addressasssitdata only runs when the address assist button is clicked etc. Am i missing something, i don’t usually have any issue finding what i need in the Source Debugger.

Thinking about this this more. They probably don't have it accsessable because you could make a bunch of calc tags witch would not count towards your license count..

Thinking about this this more. They probably don't have it accsessable because you could make a bunch of calc tags witch would not count towards your license count..
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft