Support Forums
OPC UA History Setup

I currently have a Red Lion DA50 acting as an OPCUA server with history enabled. I am able to view the history on a trend using Unified Automation UaExpert but I am not able to get the history to populate in the VTScada history for the tag. I am not entirely sure how to set up the history address for my tag other than select it using the OPCUA selector for value. The Red Lion does not have a tab or selector for history but the attribute for the Historizing tag is set to enabled.
Is there something special in the OPCUA history address that I need to set in order to read the history for the tag (MQTT is $$HISTORY$$ but no information for OPCUA could be found)? Any help on this would be appreciated. MQTT will work but looking for OPCUA option to reduce overhead costs and history is the only outstanding item.

I currently have a Red Lion DA50 acting as an OPCUA server with history enabled. I am able to view the history on a trend using Unified Automation UaExpert but I am not able to get the history to populate in the VTScada history for the tag. I am not entirely sure how to set up the history address for my tag other than select it using the OPCUA selector for value. The Red Lion does not have a tab or selector for history but the attribute for the Historizing tag is set to enabled. Is there something special in the OPCUA history address that I need to set in order to read the history for the tag (MQTT is $$HISTORY$$ but no information for OPCUA could be found)? Any help on this would be appreciated. MQTT will work but looking for OPCUA option to reduce overhead costs and history is the only outstanding item.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft