General Discussions
VTScada related problem?

Hello,

Currently we are on the way to deploy APQP process with our supplier for my company automotive project. There are something as below:

1. I'm reviewing a supplier timeline and have a concern as below:
    as you know, in PTO we need to get samples from supplier to proceed it.
    Sample should satisfy DIM,Function & Material, the problem is i don't know how to define those samples is affordable to be used for PTO base on above criteria.
    Could you give me some recommendation ?

2. Could you give me your general opinion how to manage Supplier APQP process best to meet project timeline. I went through many resources like Covoco Pricing but did not find much about this. Can you help? . If anyone can suggest me it would be great.

Any assistance gratefully received!
Thank you

Hello, Currently we are on the way to deploy APQP process with our supplier for my company automotive project. There are something as below: 1. I'm reviewing a supplier timeline and have a concern as below: as you know, in PTO we need to get samples from supplier to proceed it. Sample should satisfy DIM,Function & Material, the problem is i don't know how to define those samples is affordable to be used for PTO base on above criteria. Could you give me some recommendation ? 2. Could you give me your general opinion how to manage Supplier APQP process best to meet project timeline. I went through many resources like [Covoco Pricing](https://covoco.com/voice-over-pricing.php "Covoco Pricing") but did not find much about this. Can you help? . If anyone can suggest me it would be great. Any assistance gratefully received! Thank you
edited May 5 '18 at 11:36 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft