Support Forums
unlinked widgets indicator disappeared

Hello everyone,

how i can return the unlinked widgets indicator back ?

i already tried to make accounts and log on but no success

Hello everyone, how i can return the unlinked widgets indicator back ? i already tried to make accounts and log on but no success

You'll want to click the Unlinked Indicators button on the Home ribbon of the Idea Studio. See the image below:
5b06dcb3e49c3

You'll want to click the Unlinked Indicators button on the Home ribbon of the Idea Studio. See the image below: ![5b06dcb3e49c3](serve/attachment&path=5b06dcb3e49c3)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

You should see an indicator whic looks like the one shown below on the Idea Studio as well as the Application HMI.
5b0c493d51953

You should see an indicator whic looks like the one shown below on the Idea Studio as well as the Application HMI. ![5b0c493d51953](serve/attachment&path=5b0c493d51953)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

in the Idea Studio its there but after click it going off by itself after closing Idea Studio, and its not effecting the widgets

in the Idea Studio its there but after click it going off by itself after closing Idea Studio, and its not effecting the widgets

If the displayed page has no unlinked widgets, then the unlinked indicator in the title bar will not show up. In the Idea studio, open the Panel and select the Tag Links tab. If there are unlinked widgets on that page they will show there. If that idicates unlinked widgets and you still can't see it in the title bar, please send us a changeset.

If the displayed page has no unlinked widgets, then the unlinked indicator in the title bar will not show up. In the Idea studio, open the Panel and select the Tag Links tab. If there are unlinked widgets on that page they will show there. If that idicates unlinked widgets and you still can't see it in the title bar, please send us a changeset.

Doug Spurrell

@nadeem, Another place that you might want to look for is Page Properties > Bar Items and make sure that the Show Unlinked Tag Widget Indicator is checked
5b0d4ef52a555

@nadeem, Another place that you might want to look for is Page Properties > Bar Items and make sure that the Show Unlinked Tag Widget Indicator is checked ![5b0d4ef52a555](serve/attachment&path=5b0d4ef52a555)

Now everything is back to normal !
Don't ask me how because i don't know

Thanks for your support

Now everything is back to normal ! Don't ask me how because i don't know Thanks for your support
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft