Support Forums
Screen size

When I RDP into the VTSCADA machine the window only fills half of the screen and cannot see the whole application. I can open other applications they work correctly and I can see the whole window. I don't think it is a RDP issue. Any thoughts?

When I RDP into the VTSCADA machine the window only fills half of the screen and cannot see the whole application. I can open other applications they work correctly and I can see the whole window. I don't think it is a RDP issue. Any thoughts?

After looking around the issue is i migrated the application to a different machine and the monitor resolution is different. How do I change the resolution settings so It will display properly?

After looking around the issue is i migrated the application to a different machine and the monitor resolution is different. How do I change the resolution settings so It will display properly?

If you open the 'Application Configuration' and go to the 'Edit Properties' tab you will find sections titled 'Application Window Behavior' and 'Application Window Size' which you can use to set your application settings. Note that pages can also have configured sizes which are set in the idea studio. These pages can be automatically stretched to fill the application window if you check the 'Stretch contents to fit available area' box in the 'Page Behavior' section of the 'Edit Properties' tab. I hope that helps. Note that for thin client use, you can also configure Realm Display tags to create unique settings for those connecting on alternate devices.

If you open the 'Application Configuration' and go to the 'Edit Properties' tab you will find sections titled 'Application Window Behavior' and 'Application Window Size' which you can use to set your application settings. Note that pages can also have configured sizes which are set in the idea studio. These pages can be automatically stretched to fill the application window if you check the 'Stretch contents to fit available area' box in the 'Page Behavior' section of the 'Edit Properties' tab. I hope that helps. Note that for thin client use, you can also configure Realm Display tags to create unique settings for those connecting on alternate devices.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft