Support Forums
Siemens S7-1500 series PLC with CP 1543-1

I am trying to connect to a Siemen's 1513-1 PN through a CP 1543-1 communications processor. When I do I am getting a value of 33,028 on my driver tag. 5cd42f67ca1eb
5cd42f67dbb7e

I am trying to connect to a Siemen's 1513-1 PN through a CP 1543-1 communications processor. When I do I am getting a value of 33,028 on my driver tag. ![5cd42f67ca1eb](serve/attachment&path=5cd42f67ca1eb) ![5cd42f67dbb7e](serve/attachment&path=5cd42f67dbb7e)

Is there a Siemen's driver error code list? In the manual I only see a 133, and 256 through 263.

Is there a Siemen's driver error code list? In the manual I only see a 133, and 256 through 263.

It may be the GET/PUT but I would like to find out if there is a more comprehensive list of driver errors.

It may be the GET/PUT but I would like to find out if there is a more comprehensive list of driver errors.

What actual version of VTScada are you using - 11.3.??

Those are the only errors we generate. Anything else is a pass through from the device.

What actual version of VTScada are you using - 11.3.?? Those are the only errors we generate. Anything else is a pass through from the device.

Doug Spurrell

Can you check the Info button and see what the last part of the version is, please? There were a couple of changes to the Siemens driver and I just want to make sure you have them.

Can you check the Info button and see what the last part of the version is, please? There were a couple of changes to the Siemens driver and I just want to make sure you have them.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft