Support Forums
Negative analog status

I am working with an Omron Cj2H. Programmed analog inputs and reading into a DM. Positive values are performing okay, but as soon as I go slightly negative ( reverse flow), then the number jumps to 65535. This is telling me it is wrapping around. I have tried using negative values in the scaling, but have not been successful at this point.
I can watch the channel in the plc and it remains negative, but I cannot get the SCADA tag to go negative.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am working with an Omron Cj2H. Programmed analog inputs and reading into a DM. Positive values are performing okay, but as soon as I go slightly negative ( reverse flow), then the number jumps to 65535. This is telling me it is wrapping around. I have tried using negative values in the scaling, but have not been successful at this point. I can watch the channel in the plc and it remains negative, but I cannot get the SCADA tag to go negative. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the update. What I did finally find was related to the mismatch. Looking at the data suffixes, it looks like I needed to append a character at the end. It did finally work, just took some longer research. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction.

Thanks for the update. What I did finally find was related to the mismatch. Looking at the data suffixes, it looks like I needed to append a character at the end. It did finally work, just took some longer research. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you got it figured out!

Thanks for the update. I'm glad you got it figured out!

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft