General Discussions
HDV Display Trend with Time Axis in Future

So my operators are asking that the trending be able to show the next couple of hours beyond the current time for predicting when certain cycles will be done. Is there a way to adjust the time scale/axis of the HDV to show future time, without data of course?

So my operators are asking that the trending be able to show the next couple of hours beyond the current time for predicting when certain cycles will be done. Is there a way to adjust the time scale/axis of the HDV to show future time, without data of course?

5d7a264f681f2
I guess I should ellaborate, see the photo here, it shows 12hrs - 6hrs of recent trend, and 6hrs of no trend but time scale into the future. Is there a way to set the HDV to show this future 6hrs?

![5d7a264f681f2](serve/attachment&path=5d7a264f681f2) I guess I should ellaborate, see the photo here, it shows 12hrs - 6hrs of recent trend, and 6hrs of no trend but time scale into the future. Is there a way to set the HDV to show this future 6hrs?

I don't believe this is supported in VTScada directly but it is simple to do this using the Excel plugin in VTScada 12. Currently, you could do the same thing using ODBC queries but the Excel plugin will make doing so really simple.

I don't believe this is supported in VTScada directly but it is simple to do this using the Excel plugin in VTScada 12. Currently, you could do the same thing using ODBC queries but the Excel plugin will make doing so really simple.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft