General Discussions
Analog slider and widget

Could you please assist me with an analog tag. I want to use the slider control to change the value of an analog input tag , this analog input tag is connected to a tank widget to give level indication.

I got it to work more than a year ago, but for some reason, it stopped working.

Im using a Click Koyo PLC and modbus addressing.The drivers are working as all the digital inputs responds.

Settings: Tag name Level
Address:400001 modbus
Slider control to change LCD bar level indication

Thanks

Could you please assist me with an analog tag. I want to use the slider control to change the value of an analog input tag , this analog input tag is connected to a tank widget to give level indication. I got it to work more than a year ago, but for some reason, it stopped working. Im using a Click Koyo PLC and modbus addressing.The drivers are working as all the digital inputs responds. Settings: Tag name Level Address:400001 modbus Slider control to change LCD bar level indication Thanks

Analog control tag is what you want to use, at least until v12.

You never want to use analog input, output, or digital input tags. You almost never want to use digital output tags.

Analog/digital status and control tags are what supersedes them for monitoring and control respectively. And in v12 it'll change again, but everything moves to 1 tag.

Analog control tag is what you want to use, at least until v12. You never want to use analog input, output, or digital input tags. You almost never want to use digital output tags. Analog/digital status and control tags are what supersedes them for monitoring and control respectively. And in v12 it'll change again, but everything moves to 1 tag.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft