General Discussions
VTS12 - Control Valve (Dynamic) Widget Show Units issue

Seems to be a little issue with the ShowUnits property on the Control Valve (Dynamic) Widget. If set to true the unit is "PercentLabel" if % or "hrLabel" if hr or "psiLabel" if psi or.... well, you get the idea.

Seems to be a little issue with the ShowUnits property on the Control Valve (Dynamic) Widget. If set to true the unit is "PercentLabel" if % or "hrLabel" if hr or "psiLabel" if psi or.... well, you get the idea.

Can you provide a bit more detail on the widget you are looking to draw? I can't seem to see a control valve widget type that supports unit display. I suspect this might be a custom widget and you might need to wrap the unit expression in GetPhrase() to show the value of the unit. Any more info you can provide would be helpful.

Can you provide a bit more detail on the widget you are looking to draw? I can't seem to see a control valve widget type that supports unit display. I suspect this might be a custom widget and you might need to wrap the unit expression in GetPhrase() to show the value of the unit. Any more info you can provide would be helpful.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dave,

The Widget in question is ControlValveDynamic and is part of the Oil&GasSolutions layer. I've just ensured that I'm using the latest version (that I could find - 1.28.02). I'll place a ticket through appropriate channels....

This addition of \getphrase is understandable but is going to be a pain in the short term.

Hi Dave, The Widget in question is ControlValveDynamic and is part of the Oil&GasSolutions layer. I've just ensured that I'm using the latest version (that I could find - 1.28.02). I'll place a ticket through appropriate channels.... This addition of \getphrase is understandable but is going to be a pain in the short term.

Our engineering group manages that layer so I'll ask one of them to take a look at this. Thanks for the details.

Our engineering group manages that layer so I'll ask one of them to take a look at this. Thanks for the details.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dan,

We are in the process of working through upgrading the Oil & Gas Solutions layer to be compatible with V12.0 and will let you know when it's ready.

Hi Dan, We are in the process of working through upgrading the Oil & Gas Solutions layer to be compatible with V12.0 and will let you know when it's ready.

Lawrence MacNeil
Trihedral Engineering Limited

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft