Support Forums
High Performance Widgets Yellow Diamond

Perhaps this is a really dumb question but the new High Performance Widgets (the "bar" ones) still have the initial default yellow diamond on them and since we're unable to edit these widgets, I haven't figured out how to remove them. Am I missing something or is this a temporary glitch?

Perhaps this is a really dumb question but the new High Performance Widgets (the "bar" ones) still have the initial default yellow diamond on them and since we're unable to edit these widgets, I haven't figured out how to remove them. Am I missing something or is this a temporary glitch?
edited Dec 17 '19 at 8:06 pm

That is the widget to indicate manual, questionable, or unlinked widgets.

That is the widget to indicate manual, questionable, or unlinked widgets.

Oh right, off course. I always delete it when creating a new widget (but perhaps shouldn't?) and none of the other widgets seem to show it. Thought it was odd but thanks Mel & Michael.

Oh right, off course. I always delete it when creating a new widget (but perhaps shouldn't?) and none of the other widgets seem to show it. Thought it was odd but thanks Mel & Michael.

You are correct, this is the indicator showing Unlinked, Questionable, and Manual data. That said, there is some inconsistency regarding which widgets show this in the Idea Studio and which have it hidden. I'll make a support request to make all widgets consistent. Would you prefer the yellow diamond to be shown or hidden in the Idea Studio?

You are correct, this is the indicator showing Unlinked, Questionable, and Manual data. That said, there is some inconsistency regarding which widgets show this in the Idea Studio and which have it hidden. I'll make a support request to make all widgets consistent. Would you prefer the yellow diamond to be shown or hidden in the Idea Studio?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the response. I would defer to the preference of those with more experience than myself or to Trihedral's Engineers. From a Engineering perspective, it'd probably be easier to remove the yellow diamond. I'd certainly put it pretty low on the priority list of tasks that they likely have with the recent VTS12 rollout.

Hi Dave, Thanks for the response. I would defer to the preference of those with more experience than myself or to Trihedral's Engineers. From a Engineering perspective, it'd probably be easier to remove the yellow diamond. I'd certainly put it pretty low on the priority list of tasks that they likely have with the recent VTS12 rollout.

The diamond is displayed in the Idea Studio so that the indicator can be positioned in a widget. Granted not all widgets have room to position them and some built in widgets do not allow you to move it.

The diamond is displayed in the Idea Studio so that the indicator can be positioned in a widget. Granted not all widgets have room to position them and some built in widgets do not allow you to move it.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft