Support Forums
Rslinx OPC Server and DH+ plus. Using VTScada to communicate to a SLC5/04

Hi VTScada Support.

I have two questions,

1. I have an Ethernet/IP to Data Highway Plus Converter it is ANC-100e (https://automation-networks.com/automation-networks-anc-100e-2).

It works as a controllogix gateway with a 1756 ENET and a 1756 DHRIO.

Can we work with your software? We use PCCC not CIP.

And if there is a way can you tell me how or where to look for a guide or manual?

I am trying to communicate VTScada with a SLC5/04.

1. One of your support members said: most other gateway devices, including the Prosoft offerings, use EIP protocol which our DF1/PCCC driver doesn't support.

So if our device also uses EIP protocol, is there other way around? Like using an OPC Server? and if yes whats steps should i take?

This is the first time i use your VTScada software.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi VTScada Support. I have two questions, 1. I have an Ethernet/IP to Data Highway Plus Converter it is ANC-100e (https://automation-networks.com/automation-networks-anc-100e-2). It works as a controllogix gateway with a 1756 ENET and a 1756 DHRIO. Can we work with your software? We use PCCC not CIP. And if there is a way can you tell me how or where to look for a guide or manual? I am trying to communicate VTScada with a SLC5/04. 2. One of your support members said: most other gateway devices, including the Prosoft offerings, use EIP protocol which our DF1/PCCC driver doesn't support. So if our device also uses EIP protocol, is there other way around? Like using an OPC Server? and if yes whats steps should i take? This is the first time i use your VTScada software. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there, the DF1 driver didn´t work. This ANC-100e and ANC-120e both units acts as a controllogix gateway. The ANC-100e connects through the ethernet to the DH+ network, meanwhile the ANC-120 connects from USB to DH+.

Is there other way?

Hi there, the DF1 driver didn´t work. This ANC-100e and ANC-120e both units acts as a controllogix gateway. The ANC-100e connects through the ethernet to the DH+ network, meanwhile the ANC-120 connects from USB to DH+. Is there other way?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft