General Discussions
Run two applications at the same time

Is it possible to run two applications at the same time on the same PC? I have two apps that are at the 50 tag limit and I get errors when trying to run both apps. Is this a limitation and am I limited to just one app? Thanks

Is it possible to run two applications at the same time on the same PC? I have two apps that are at the 50 tag limit and I get errors when trying to run both apps. Is this a limitation and am I limited to just one app? Thanks

You can run as many apps as you want up to the limit of the VTScada tag license limit. For example, if you are using VTScadaLight, the license is limited to 50 tags. So you could run a single app with a maximum of 50 tags. Or 10 apps with five tags each. The same limit applies to a regular VTScada license.

You can also only run one actual VTScada license on the same computer at a time, whether it is running as a service or interactively.

You can run as many apps as you want up to the limit of the VTScada tag license limit. For example, if you are using VTScadaLight, the license is limited to 50 tags. So you could run a single app with a maximum of 50 tags. Or 10 apps with five tags each. The same limit applies to a regular VTScada license. You can also only run one actual VTScada license on the same computer at a time, whether it is running as a service or interactively.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft