General Discussions
Dot vs \ Notation using RadioButtons

The VTScada help file indicates that the RadioButtons function should be called using the Dot notation:

\System.RadioButtons(.....);

When I attempted this implementation the radio buttons did not show up in my display. After verifying my variables I tried using the "\" notation:

\System\RadioButtons(......);

This worked.

(Full Disclosure: I'm using the VT11 era "CompletedTutorial" application as my 'Sandbox' on VT12)

The VTScada help file indicates that the RadioButtons function should be called using the Dot notation: ```` \System.RadioButtons(.....); ```` When I attempted this implementation the radio buttons did not show up in my display. After verifying my variables I tried using the "\" notation: ```` \System\RadioButtons(......); ```` This worked. (Full Disclosure: I'm using the VT11 era "CompletedTutorial" application as my 'Sandbox' on VT12)

Old application means old properties. The one you're tripping over is LocalScopeSyntax. The docs will guide you from there.

Old application means old properties. The one you're tripping over is LocalScopeSyntax. The docs will guide you from there.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft