Support Forums
VIC Client Session properties

I am looking to display the following VIC Client information in a project:

1. Server Name client is connected to
  2. Client Name
  3. Logged in Windows username that the client is running on

For item 1 (Server Name) I am using the following expression which is working fine: \DisplayManager\RootSession\Name

How would I reference items 2 & 3 above?

I am looking to display the following VIC Client information in a project: 1. Server Name client is connected to 2. Client Name 3. Logged in Windows username that the client is running on For item 1 (Server Name) I am using the following expression which is working fine: \DisplayManager\RootSession\Name How would I reference items 2 & 3 above?

To start, just run the internet client monitor app which is included with VTScada.

To start, just run the internet client monitor app which is included with VTScada.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

I know how to view the information & use the VIC Monitor. I'm interested in scripting an expression for a text on a screen to display the information elsewhere. What would be the correct expressions for items 2 & 3? Please see my example for item 1 - I'm looking for a similar solution.

I know how to view the information & use the VIC Monitor. I'm interested in scripting an expression for a text on a screen to display the information elsewhere. What would be the correct expressions for items 2 & 3? Please see my example for item 1 - I'm looking for a similar solution.
edited Feb 5 '20 at 7:55 pm

3 is not knowable by VTScada, I would think. Certainly not with the Anywhere Client.

3 is not knowable by VTScada, I would think. Certainly not with the Anywhere Client.

I'm sure that would be possible to passthrough for the VIC, but not the Anywhere Client, so I'm not sure the point of having that feature.

I'm sure that would be possible to passthrough for the VIC, but not the Anywhere Client, so I'm not sure the point of having that feature.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft