Support Forums
compatibility of devices

hello sir,

I`m pushpika from Saudi Arabia.I have designed a scada system for my company and it is approved to implement. i am using VTscada Light version to implement this project.this project includes water flowing system with chiller lines and etc.. i am planning to use Modbus compatible device to my project instead of PLC.i have already choosen a device.but i need to make sure it will be compatible with VTScada software. the device is ZLAN6842 Modbus TCP I/ O Module.i have attached user manual of the device and it includes technical specification also.please let me know whether it is compatible or not with VT Scada light software.thank you very much.

hello sir, I`m pushpika from Saudi Arabia.I have designed a scada system for my company and it is approved to implement. i am using VTscada Light version to implement this project.this project includes water flowing system with chiller lines and etc.. i am planning to use Modbus compatible device to my project instead of PLC.i have already choosen a device.but i need to make sure it will be compatible with VTScada software. the device is ZLAN6842 Modbus TCP I/ O Module.i have attached user manual of the device and it includes technical specification also.please let me know whether it is compatible or not with VT Scada light software.thank you very much.

If your device is Modbus compatible, it should work. But, your question is now five days old, so I'm guessing that you've already tried. How did it go?

If your device is Modbus compatible, it should work. But, your question is now five days old, so I'm guessing that you've already tried. How did it go?

Hello sir..

I did`t try it yet.i kept waiting until someone respond me.because i am to purchase that module..i will go head with that and if it become successful , company will purchase vtscada application.so that alarm notification and other features will work..anyway i will let you know sir new updates.thank you very much helping me on this matter.

Hello sir.. I did`t try it yet.i kept waiting until someone respond me.because i am to purchase that module..i will go head with that and if it become successful , company will purchase vtscada application.so that alarm notification and other features will work..anyway i will let you know sir new updates.thank you very much helping me on this matter.
edited Feb 25 '20 at 12:03 am

hi..

I have already installed Vtscada on my laptop.tried with modbus simulating software..my application in running well with simulating.once i will receive the device i will test it.i will check out IlO address suffixes also while setting up the devices.i will let you know if there is any new updates.i appreciate helping hand i received from you people.thank you very much.

hi.. I have already installed Vtscada on my laptop.tried with modbus simulating software..my application in running well with simulating.once i will receive the device i will test it.i will check out IlO address suffixes also while setting up the devices.i will let you know if there is any new updates.i appreciate helping hand i received from you people.thank you very much.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft