Support Forums
Using CCW micro800 simulator with VTScadaLite

I am running the micro800 simulator on Allen Bradley's CCW software. It appears that you support micro800 PLC's using the Symbolic CIP driver, however when I try to use the AB CIP driver demo downloaded from your site, the connection blinks green and does not stay on. I have the simulator running on CCW with a basic start/stop logic. Please let me know if there is something specific that I need to do to enable the Symbolic CIP driver on VTScadaLite. I have used the 44818 port and the IP address is that of my computer as the micro800 simulator is running on my PC. Thank you.

I am running the micro800 simulator on Allen Bradley's CCW software. It appears that you support micro800 PLC's using the Symbolic CIP driver, however when I try to use the AB CIP driver demo downloaded from your site, the connection blinks green and does not stay on. I have the simulator running on CCW with a basic start/stop logic. Please let me know if there is something specific that I need to do to enable the Symbolic CIP driver on VTScadaLite. I have used the 44818 port and the IP address is that of my computer as the micro800 simulator is running on my PC. Thank you.

Good day,

I am having the same situation myself. Did you get this to work ?

Good day, I am having the same situation myself. Did you get this to work ?

My understanding is that the CCW Software and simulator does not actually use AB's implementation of the CIP protocol.

My understanding is that the CCW Software and simulator does not actually use AB's implementation of the CIP protocol.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft