Support Forums
Changed time zone and Historical Data Viewer is misbehaving...

Hello,

I've begun using VTScadaLIGHT and I've run into some trouble. I started logging some data and I noticed after a few days that my timestamp is off. Turns out the system's clock was set for the wrong time zone.

I changed it (pacific time to eastern time) and now the Historical Data Viewer is misbehaving...for all tags. When I resume the live view, the far right side is lined up w/ the current time, but data is still being logged under a timestamp that was three hours ago. Just a long three-hour horizontal line between the two. It also doesn't update in real-time w/o toggling the pause/resume live view button or closing and reopening the trend.

How do I fix this? I've tried restarting VTScada w/o effect.

Thanks.

Hello, I've begun using VTScadaLIGHT and I've run into some trouble. I started logging some data and I noticed after a few days that my timestamp is off. Turns out the system's clock was set for the wrong time zone. I changed it (pacific time to eastern time) and now the Historical Data Viewer is misbehaving...for all tags. When I resume the live view, the far right side is lined up w/ the current time, but data is still being logged under a timestamp that was three hours ago. Just a long three-hour horizontal line between the two. It also doesn't update in real-time w/o toggling the pause/resume live view button or closing and reopening the trend. ** How do I fix this?** I've tried restarting VTScada w/o effect. Thanks.

The data should be correct moving forward.

You won't be able to get rid of that horizontal line for 3 hours (without significant effort in querying and importing historical data), since the data was being logged 3 hours off.

The data should be correct moving forward. You won't be able to get rid of that horizontal line for 3 hours (without significant effort in querying and importing historical data), since the data was being logged 3 hours off.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft