General Discussions
How should I display a History Statistics tag to 3 decimal places?

What's the best way to display a History Statistics (HistStats) tag to 3 decimal places?

I setup my HistStats tag to calculate a rolling avg from an instrument reading. It's doing what I need except It displays the results default to two decimal points & I need three.

When I bring up my HistStats tag's properties and go to the Display tab the only option there is a place to link to a style tag. The place where I'd normally enter my 'Digits After Decimal' is missing

I've setup an I/O and Calculations tag with my HistStats as a source & am displaying that instead but this feels like a kludge. Is there a better way to do this?

What's the best way to display a History Statistics (HistStats) tag to 3 decimal places? I setup my HistStats tag to calculate a rolling avg from an instrument reading. It's doing what I need except It displays the results default to two decimal points & I need three. When I bring up my HistStats tag's properties and go to the Display tab the only option there is a place to link to a style tag. The place where I'd normally enter my 'Digits After Decimal' is missing I've setup an I/O and Calculations tag with my HistStats as a source & am displaying that instead but this feels like a kludge. Is there a better way to do this?
edited May 11 '21 at 10:32 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft