General Discussions
Thin Client Configuration

I have a VTScada licence for 2 thin client configurations & I have configured one thin client-server setup for my application and I am able to log in with generated Anywhere URL, MIC URL & VIC URL from my windows10 machine.

I want to see my VTScada application on my mobile.

For that, I'm trying with MIC URL to browse in my mobile but the site is not opening.

Is any further configuration required to see the application on mobile?
or is there any other way can you please guide on that.

I have a VTScada licence for 2 thin client configurations & I have configured one thin client-server setup for my application and I am able to log in with generated Anywhere URL, MIC URL & VIC URL from my windows10 machine. I want to see my VTScada application on my mobile. For that, I'm trying with MIC URL to browse in my mobile but the site is not opening. Is any further configuration required to see the application on mobile? or is there any other way can you please guide on that.

Nothing additional should be required for the configuration. I just tested losing the MIC on one of our demo servers. You can test it here:

URL: https://vts.trihedral.com/waterdemo/mobile/
User/Pass: demo/demo

Nothing additional should be required for the configuration. I just tested losing the MIC on one of our demo servers. You can test it here: URL: https://vts.trihedral.com/waterdemo/mobile/ User/Pass: demo/demo

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Yeah, That link works.

What if I need to see my application the same as this on mobile?

Yeah, That link works. What if I need to see my application the same as this on mobile?

This is the default behaviour of the Anywhere client and should not require any special configuration. Are you using VTScadaLight? IF so, you may need to check your routing to ensure you are using your PC hostname and are inside of your LAN

This is the default behaviour of the Anywhere client and should not require any special configuration. Are you using VTScadaLight? IF so, you may need to check your routing to ensure you are using your PC hostname and are inside of your LAN

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft