Support Forums
Create new type in Tag is grayed out

Create new type in Tag is grayed out.
I defined type in the ID field of tag properties. but then if I right click on tag to create type it is grayed out!!!

Create new type in Tag is grayed out. I defined type in the ID field of tag properties. but then if I right click on tag to create type it is grayed out!!!

To Define a new Tag Type, please ensure that you have a context tag with, at a minimum, the following fields filled in the ID Tab:

61a8dcc8218d5

Once you apply this, you can go back to the tag browser, right click on the context tag and then select to create the new tag type.

If you still have issues, please check to see that your logged-in user (assuming your app requires credentials) has permission to create tag types.

To Define a new Tag Type, please ensure that you have a context tag with, at a minimum, the following fields filled in the ID Tab: ![61a8dcc8218d5](serve/attachment&path=61a8dcc8218d5) Once you apply this, you can go back to the tag browser, right click on the context tag and then select to create the new tag type. If you still have issues, please check to see that your logged-in user (assuming your app requires credentials) has permission to create tag types.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Its solved.. even my account was super user, permission was not selected for managing tags. once i did it worked.
Cheers mate

Its solved.. even my account was super user, permission was not selected for managing tags. once i did it worked. Cheers mate

I'm glad you solved it. Thanks for following up.

I'm glad you solved it. Thanks for following up.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft