General Discussions
Widget Questions

Hello,

I'm new to VTScada and currently using VTScada light and watching videos to get started. Two quick questions.

1. The text widget correctly reads a tag in the PLC but displays a ? at the end of the text. How do I get rid of the ? at the end of the text?

2. How can I change the color schemes for the gauge widgets? I'm using the Arc Meter gauge widget which is blue but don't see any option for changing this.

Thanks in advance.

MB

Hello, I'm new to VTScada and currently using VTScada light and watching videos to get started. Two quick questions. 1. The text widget correctly reads a tag in the PLC but displays a ? at the end of the text. How do I get rid of the ? at the end of the text? 2. How can I change the color schemes for the gauge widgets? I'm using the Arc Meter gauge widget which is blue but don't see any option for changing this. Thanks in advance. MB

Question 2 can be ignored. I just learned how to use the Style tags. However, I still don't understand why I'm getting question marks at the end of the text in the Text Change (4 State) widget.

Question 2 can be ignored. I just learned how to use the Style tags. However, I still don't understand why I'm getting question marks at the end of the text in the Text Change (4 State) widget.

Right click the widget or text where you see the '?' and deselect the Questionable Data box. This can also be disabled when editing the tag in the tag browser.

This is typically used for commissioning so it is obvious if a tag has been verified via some type of acceptance test.

Right click the widget or text where you see the '?' and deselect the Questionable Data box. This can also be disabled when editing the tag in the tag browser. This is typically used for commissioning so it is obvious if a tag has been verified via some type of acceptance test.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft