General Discussions
Make Image Blinking

I want to make an image blinking when the digital tag property change to 1.
When the digital tag value change to 1, My image needs to blink on the screen.

How can it be possible and how can I configure the image to do so?

I want to make an image blinking when the digital tag property change to 1. When the digital tag value change to 1, My image needs to blink on the screen. How can it be possible and how can I configure the image to do so?

I believe the solution to this exists within the style tag. open up the style tag and create a new equipment type using the style you like (with flashing). See Below:
61c1dc45648db

61c1dc455d673

Edit: I should have also noted that you should probably link the image you want to display to an existing widget type in by editing the widget properties. Draw any pump or valve widget and, in the image section of the properties, click select. If this does not work for you, you could use a ternary expression in the opacity but the first expression which comes to mind would be less efficient than using the equipment types.

I believe the solution to this exists within the style tag. open up the style tag and create a new equipment type using the style you like (with flashing). See Below: ![61c1dc45648db](serve/attachment&path=61c1dc45648db) ![61c1dc455d673](serve/attachment&path=61c1dc455d673) . Edit: I should have also noted that you should probably link the image you want to display to an existing widget type in by editing the widget properties. Draw any pump or valve widget and, in the image section of the properties, click select. If this does not work for you, you could use a ternary expression in the opacity but the first expression which comes to mind would be less efficient than using the equipment types.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

edited Dec 21 '21 at 2:03 pm

Yes, This is working with the style tag.
I have created one digital tag with set equipment type and make this equipment to blink on value 1. It's working.

My aim is to I have used one 'Selector Switch' with 2 positions 'Manual' at value 0 & 'Auto' at value 1.

Then I have set 2 normal images (.jpg format) (not widgets) for Hand and Auto mode. In hand mode, it shows hand image and in auto, it shows auto mode image. This I have set by opacity to visible at one at time on change in value. ( Opacity expression: "[<ISP Kalisindh\Switch>] == 0 ? 1 : 0" )

My aim is when on screen it shows hand image it should be also blinking.

Can you please guide me to do so?

Thanks.

Yes, This is working with the style tag. I have created one digital tag with set equipment type and make this equipment to blink on value 1. It&#039;s working. My aim is to I have used one &#039;Selector Switch&#039; with 2 positions &#039;Manual&#039; at value 0 &amp; &#039;Auto&#039; at value 1. Then I have set 2 normal images (.jpg format) (not widgets) for Hand and Auto mode. In hand mode, it shows hand image and in auto, it shows auto mode image. This I have set by opacity to visible at one at time on change in value. ( Opacity expression: &quot;[&lt;ISP Kalisindh\Switch&gt;] == 0 ? 1 : 0&quot; ) My aim is when on screen it shows hand image it should be also **blinking**. Can you please guide me to do so? Thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft